missing document

karl kichline
I was typing finishing second page flipped to third and saw a blank screen saying I was on page 1. I just lost 2 pages. Are there auto save backups?if so how do i and where are they?Any Help Appreciated

Re: missing document

David Robley
If the document is still open, look in the Undo list and see what is
there; undoing something(s) there may restore your document. Click on
the down arrow to the right of the Undo icon to see the list.

On 17/09/18 10:04, karl kichline wrote:
> I was typing finishing second page flipped to third and saw a blank screen saying I was on page 1. I just lost 2 pages. Are there auto save backups?if so how do i and where are they?Any Help Appreciated

Cheers
--
David Robley

Is it ok to use my AM radio after NOON?