[moderated]Uninstall

Sandra Raterman
How does one uninstall OpenOffice on the Mac? Besides the
application, are there other items that need to be trashed?

Thanks for any help,
Rat.

Re: [moderated]Uninstall

G. Roderick Singleton-2
On Sun, 2005-11-27 at 20:58 -0600, Sandra Raterman wrote:
> How does one uninstall OpenOffice on the Mac? Besides the
> application, are there other items that need to be trashed?

It is fairly straight forward but I think you might like to refer to
http://documentation.openoffice.org/setup_guide2/2.x/en/SETUP_GUIDE.pdf
--
PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST.
OpenOffice.org Documentation Co-Lead
http://documentation.openoffice.org/

Re: [moderated]Uninstall

Andrew Fisk
Just drag the application to the trash and empty the trash -- that's
all there is to it.

Thanks

Andy
Spitfire Computer Services