[moderated]

Hal Pallister
Hi, I am having difficulty downloading the French version of the word
processor, I was successful with the English version but not so the
Francais, I think I have followed all the steps but perhaps I goofed
somewhere. Perhaps it was at the "Parent Directory" I'm sure you can help.
thanks Hal

Re: [moderated]

G. Roderick Singleton-2
On Wed, 2005-11-16 at 11:44 -0600, Hal Pallister wrote:
> Hi, I am having difficulty downloading the French version of the word
> processor, I was successful with the English version but not so the
> Francais, I think I have followed all the steps but perhaps I goofed
> somewhere. Perhaps it was at the "Parent Directory" I'm sure you can help.
> thanks Hal

If you have the English version you can simply get the French language
pack and install it. You will then have a choice of both languages, one
of which you can set to default. Start with http://fr.openoffice.org/
--
PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST.
OpenOffice.org Documentation Co-Lead