[moderated]

Steve-67
Hi,
I've just started to use OO2 and was trying the Base program but it says I need  jvmsetup but I've searched for this and its not there. Do I need it under XP?
Thanks.

Re: [moderated]

Dan Lewis-6
On Wednesday 16 November 2005 06:22 pm, Steve wrote:
> Hi,
> I've just started to use OO2 and was trying the Base program but it says I
> need  jvmsetup but I've searched for this and its not there. Do I need it
> under XP? Thanks.

Yes, you need JRE (Java Runtime Environment) which you can get from
www.java.com. It is a free program.

Dan