[moderated]

BAPGOT
I WANTED TO DOWNLOAD THE OPENOFFICE. I WAS CONFUSED BY THE LOCATE CHOICE.
THERE ARE A LOT OF 'USA' SITES TO CHOOSE FROM AND I DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE TO USE.

Re: [moderated]

Gene Heskett
On Friday 18 November 2005 09:03, [hidden email] wrote:
>I WANTED TO DOWNLOAD THE OPENOFFICE. I WAS CONFUSED BY THE LOCATE
> CHOICE. THERE ARE A LOT OF 'USA' SITES TO CHOOSE FROM AND I DON'T KNOW
> WHICH ONE TO USE.

First, all uppercase is considered to be shouting and somewhat rude.

Second, just pick one, I doubt if its going to make any great difference
in the speed obtained.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Re: [moderated]

Michael Adams-2
On Fri, 18 Nov 2005 09:03:00 EST
[hidden email] wrote:

> I WANTED TO DOWNLOAD THE OPENOFFICE. I WAS CONFUSED BY THE LOCATE
> CHOICE. THERE ARE A LOT OF 'USA' SITES TO CHOOSE FROM AND I DON'T KNOW
> WHICH ONE TO USE.

Please stop shouting.
http://email.about.com/cs/netiquettetips/qt/et020801.htm
http://www.cit.gu.edu.au/~davidt/email_etiquette.htm
http://www.career.vt.edu/JOBSEARC/emailetiquette.htm

Be a brave lad and just pick one site. If you cant then find a dice and
let it decide.

--
Michael
 Those that can, do; those that can't, teach.