[moderated]

Ted Manning
How can I create MS Word compatable documents ?

What 'options' need to be changed to create such documents capable of being read by users who have ms word installed ?

Regards

Ted Manning

Re: [moderated]

G. Roderick Singleton-2
On Fri, 2005-11-18 at 22:59 +1000, Ted Manning wrote:
> How can I create MS Word compatable documents ?
>
> What 'options' need to be changed to create such documents capable of being read by users who have ms word installed ?

No options just use File > Save as and then send the document.
--
PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST.
OpenOffice.org Documentation Co-Lead

Re: [moderated]

Caleb Marcus
Ted Manning wrote:
> How can I create MS Word compatable documents ?
>
> What 'options' need to be changed to create such documents capable of being read by users who have ms word installed ?
>
> Regards
>
> Ted Manning

The previous answer is wrong. You need to go to File>Save As, then under
the File Type box, choose Microsoft Word.