[moderated]

Rob Morgan
I ordered OpenOffice.org 2.0 on CD from a distributor.  I was sent version
1.9.125.   Is that a pre-release of version 2.0?  Did I get the latest
version?   I looked on the OOo web site and couldn't find any reference to
version 1.9.x

Thanks,
Rob Morgan

Re: [moderated]

Michael Adams-2
On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 01:21:38 -0500
"Rob Morgan" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I ordered OpenOffice.org 2.0 on CD from a distributor.  I was sent
> version 1.9.125.   Is that a pre-release of version 2.0?  Did I get
> the latest version?   I looked on the OOo web site and couldn't find
> any reference to version 1.9.x
>
> Thanks,
> Rob Morgan

 Yes it is a pre release version. Try contacting one of the companies in
this list.

http://distribution.openoffice.org/cdrom/

RE: [moderated]

Rob Morgan
Thank you Michael, for your quick response.