[moderated]

Pelagic200
Hi

I have a question. I am total novice. Can open office2 convert a PDF file  to
a Micro Soft Word file?

Thanks
Chris

Re: [moderated]

Keith Bates-2
On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 00:14:54 EST
[hidden email] wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have a question. I am total novice. Can open office2 convert a PDF
> file  to a Micro Soft Word file?
>
> Thanks
> Chris

No OO2 cannot yet edit or open PDF files. But if you do a google on
pdf2doc there will be zillions of apps to choose from.
--
God bless you,

Keith Bates
4 Mooloobar St
Narrabri NSW 2390

Phone: 02 67924890
Fax: 02 67925418

www.new-life.org.au

If you don't have a reason to live

JESUS IS THE ANSWER!

Ask him into your life today...
He really does make a difference.

Re: [moderated]

Michael Adams-2
On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 00:14:54 EST
[hidden email] wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have a question. I am total novice. Can open office2 convert a PDF
> file  to a Micro Soft Word file?
>
> Thanks
> Chris

No, it will not read PDF's only write them. Though not totally correct,
PDF's should be seen as a read only format. The author uses PDF when he
wants you to see it exactly as he designed it including the fonts aas
on his computer and doesn't want you playing with it.

--
Michael
 Those that can, do; those that can't, teach.