[moderated]

Don Sestrich
I have an existing template file for labels and an extant data file on a spreadsheet in OpenOffice 2.0.
I have been unable to get them to work together to print labels. Can you help?

Thanks,

Don Sestrich   [hidden email]

Re: [moderated]

CPHennessy
On Sat November 19 2005 20:24, + Don Sestrich wrote:
>  [ MODERATED ] ********************
> I have an existing template file for labels and an extant data file on a
> spreadsheet in OpenOffice 2.0. I have been unable to get them to work
> together to print labels. Can you help?

Hi Don,
 If you can exactly explain the problems you are having we may be able
to help you.

Please reply to [hidden email] only

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor