[moderated]

Stephen DeFlorio
Hello there,

I ordered open office a couple months ago on cd and haven't received it yet.
Could you please look into the status.  Thank you.

Stephen DeFlorio

"A naturalist when treed by a bear enjoys the view."

Re: [moderated]

CPHennessy
On Sun November 20 2005 21:11, + Stephen DeFlorio wrote:
>  [ MODERATED ] ***********************
> Hello there,
>
> I ordered open office a couple months ago on cd and haven't received it
> yet. Could you please look into the status.  Thank you.

Hi Stephen,
 Sorry, but we have nothing to do with ordering of CDs. You should contact
whoever you paid money to. Otherwise you can download OpenOffice.org for
free from http://openoffice.org

Please reply to [hidden email] only

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor