[moderated]

MICK Dowling
Please tell me how to turn on page numbering
( ie 1/3 for page 1 of a three page document)  at bottom of page. Sorry for rhe dumb Q. but I can't seem to find out in help, or from your site.
        Thank You for a speedy answer,
                                                        Mick

Re: [moderated]

CPHennessy
On Sat November 26 2005 07:28, + MICK Dowling wrote:
>  [ MODERATED ] ********************
> Please tell me how to turn on page numbering
> ( ie 1/3 for page 1 of a three page document)  at bottom of page. Sorry for
> rhe dumb Q. but I can't seem to find out in help, or from your site. Thank
> You for a speedy answer,

No problem : "Insert" -> "Header" -> "Default" and then "Insert" -> "Fields"
-> "Page Number".

There are many documents available at http://documentation.openoffice.org
which are worth downloading and reading.

Please reply to [hidden email] only

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

                                http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ