[moderated]

Sebastian-17
Hi

How can I convert openoffice documents back to windows .doc

Thank you.
Seb.

Re: [moderated]

Paul
Open the document in OOo and select 'save as' from the file menu. Then
select the 'word' file type and select 'save'.

/paul

On 12/5/05, Sebastian <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi
>
> How can I convert openoffice documents back to windows .doc
>
> Thank you.
> Seb.

Re: [moderated]

David Chapman
Open the document in OOo Writer. Then File - Save-As ...

In the Save-As-Type option list, select Microsoft Word 97/2000/XP (doc)

My OpenOffice Calc Website
http://www.openofficetips.com

Re: [moderated]

G. Roderick Singleton-2
On Sun, 2005-12-04 at 22:19 +1030, Sebastian wrote:
> Hi
>
> How can I convert openoffice documents back to windows .doc
>
> Thank you.
> Seb.

Have you tried File > Save as  and selecting the output format you want?
--
PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST.
OpenOffice.org Documentation Co-Lead

Re: [moderated]

Keith Bainbridge
G'day Seb et al,

Remember that some M$Word formats will not open in different versions of M$Word.

On Mon, 5 Dec 2005 08:25:37 +1300 Paul <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Open the document in OOo and select 'save as' from the file menu. Then
> select the 'word' file type and select 'save'.
>
> /paul
>
> On 12/5/05, Sebastian <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > How can I convert openoffice documents back to windows .doc
> >
> > Thank you.
> > Seb.

Keith Bainbridge
PO Box 324