[moderated]

Silvio sauro
Two problems.  I have created forms for relative and acquaintance addresses.  When I bring them up, they are read only so that I am not able to custimize or use the forms.  Secondly, 3 times I have tried to order the 2 books from Lulu and each time, as I get to the end, my computer freezes or I get the illegal action message.

Silvio Sauro

Re: [moderated]

Paul
It is always best to have a descriptive subject lines for emails to
public lists asking for help - this will help those on the list to
determine whether they can assist with your question easily. Good
source on this topic is :

If you have a form that you want to edit the components of, you need
to right click on the form name (in the DB window) and select 'edit'.
This will open the form with the controls able to be manipulated...

This list is for OOo questions - not Lulu .. ask lulu website for
questions about downloading/purchasing books.

/paul