[moderated]

Brad Edwards
As recently as this last spring, I was told that a version of OpenOffice
was still available for download, which was supportable by Windows 95b.
But during my tour of the OpenOffice.org download link and associated
pages, all I found was a version which requires Windows 98 or more recent
versions. Is there a download location somewhere that I can still
reliably download a version of OpenOffice which my Windows 95 supports?

Brad

Re: [moderated]

Paul
The version that can be run on win95 = 1.0.3. It can be downloaded from here :
http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/source/1.0.3/index.html

Note the caution about non-default printer support.

/paul