multi user in Openoffice 2.0

Ingrid De Meersman
Dear

Up to now I had OpenOffice version 1.4 on my linux server in a multi-user
environment. To install this, I had to do first a server installation as
user "root" and than per user, a workstation installation. This creates an
openoffice directory under the users home dir.

Now I want to pass to the version 2.0. As I read in your documentation, it
is
recommanded to do no upgrade but a complete reinstallation. I'm trying this
out on my testmachine. I downloaden the installation documentation and
followed de installation steps and did the installation correctly via rpm
-i.
I discovered that after the installation there are no openoffice dir.
present
in de users home dir. I tried to startup office under the user but this is
not
working as he doesn't find the program soffice.

I found nothing in the documentation about multi-user environment. Can you
tell me how it works in this version? Do I also have to do an extra
installation per user or is this not necessary anymore? What should I do
exactly to make it work?

Ingrid De Meersman

Credimo N.V.
Weversstraat 6-10
1730 Asse
Tel.: 02/454.10.56
Fax.: 02/454.10.14

Disclaimer : This message is for the intended recipient only. It may
contain confidential or proprietary information. If you receive this
message in error, please immediately delete it, destroy all copies of it
and notify the sender. You must not use or disclose any part of this
message if you are not the intended recipient. We may monitor all Email
communication through our networks. If you contact us by Email, we may
store your name and address to facilitate communication. Any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the message states otherwise. We take reasonable precautions to
ensure our Emails are virus free. However, we cannot accept
responsibility for any virus transmitted by us and recommend that you
subject any incoming Email to your own virus checking procedures.