my open office writer

calvin choy

Dear Sir,

I have downloaded the updated version of open office 4.1.7

When using the open office writer the spread sheet go all the way to the right , before when open to do some documents its was in the center, please find the attachment which is more clear to explain.

Please kindly tell me how to solve this problem.

Thanks

Mr. Calvin Choy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: my open office writer

Dave AOO
On 17/12/2019 06:30, calvin choy wrote:

> Dear Sir,
>
> I have downloaded the updated version of open office 4.1.7
>
> When using the open office writer the spread sheet go all the way to the
> right , before when open to do some documents its was in the center,
> please find the attachment which is more clear to explain.
>
> Please kindly tell me how to solve this problem.
>
> Thanks
>
> Mr. Calvin Choy
Hi Calvin,

Please note that attachments are removed from posts to this list, which
means that most subscribers will not see your capture.

I can see your image and my guess is that you have a number of pages
(not spreadsheets) in the document and you have somehow inadvertently
switched from single page view into book view and your window zoom has
remained at 100%.

The simple solution is to click on the left hand icon of the 3 icons in
the bottom right hand corner of the Writer window. I am attaching an
extract from your screen capture illustrating the window area.

Regards
Dave

Re: my open office writer

calvin choy
Dear Dave,

Many thanks for helping me to solve the problem and the problem is solved and now my writer is in normal coz as you are right I accidentally click on the symbols as shown on your attachment.

Many thanks again.

Best regards,
Calvin Choy

Dave AOO (<[hidden email]>) 在 2019年12月17日星期二 下午05:07:44 [GMT+8] 寫道: