need help asap

Penny Bezold
I need to print off mailing labels.  The information is on a spreadsheet.  I need help, if I could talk to someone by chat or phone.  I need these labels printed real soon.

Penny Bezold
859-250-0132

Sent from Windows Mail

Re: need help asap

Marcus (OOo)
Am 29.03.2017 um 16:46 schrieb Penny Bezold:
> I need to print off mailing labels.  The information is on a spreadsheet.  I need help, if I could talk to someone by chat or phone.  I need these labels printed real soon.

when you need some help please have a look for our user forums. Here
many users are active and can help you:

https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/

HTH

Marcus