need some informations

andrei cristina
Hi,

    I want to make a script (in Perl or something
else) that take a csv file and take some informations
from it and create some charts in a ppt presentation
or in a word file (in batch mode).
    My problem is that I didn't find a documentation
about that.
    PLease help!!!!
    Thanks you in advance!

    Best Regards,
    Cristina

Re: need some informations

Tom Schindl
Sad enough there's no perl-binding for UNO there have been effords but I
think none of them ever reached the goal. But if you know other languges
like e.g.:
- Python
- Java you can create such PPT-Files using the UNO-API of OpenOffice.
For more information take a look into the dev-guide[1].

You can ask questions about the api on [hidden email].

[1] http://api.openoffice.org/DevelopersGuide/DevelopersGuide.html

Tom