netbeans ooo-extension problem

andrew Martin-10
Hi,

I am attempting to set up netbeans with the ooo extension plugin.  All works
well until I attempt to create an addon.  During the code and file creation
stage I get a critical error

uno-skeletonmaker symbol lookup error _ZN4_STL7codecvtcc15_stl_mbstate_tEidE

the scripts complete despite this but the resulting extension will not load
into openoffice with an error referring to a registry problem.

I am using openoffice 3.0, netbeans 6.5 and ooo sdk 3.0.0

any help would be much appreciated,

kind regards,

Andrew

Re: netbeans ooo-extension problem

David Wilson-7
Andrew,

          You should put  programming questions to the more technically
focused discussion groups. I suggest the extensions group
[hidden email] might be the best place to start.

regards

David Wilson

andrew Martin wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am attempting to set up netbeans with the ooo extension plugin.  All works
> well until I attempt to create an addon.  During the code and file creation
> stage I get a critical error
>
> uno-skeletonmaker symbol lookup error _ZN4_STL7codecvtcc15_stl_mbstate_tEidE
>
> the scripts complete despite this but the resulting extension will not load
> into openoffice with an error referring to a registry problem.
>
> I am using openoffice 3.0, netbeans 6.5 and ooo sdk 3.0.0
>
> any help would be much appreciated,
>
> kind regards,
>
> Andrew

Re: netbeans ooo-extension problem