new account

Henry Tiquet Leyva
Hello my name is Henry Tiquet, I study IT in the Technological University
of Riviera Maya (Mexico).
I have knowledge in Java, C/C++, Visual Basic, Java Script, PHP, Android,
FLEX.
I would like to contribute with Core Development.
I am new in this website and I would like to get your help for my quickly
adaptation in this great team.

Re: new account

Mauricio Baeza
On 25/01/13 14:04, Henry Tiquet Leyva wrote:
> Hello my name is Henry Tiquet, I study IT in the Technological University
> of Riviera Maya (Mexico).
> I have knowledge in Java, C/C++, Visual Basic, Java Script, PHP, Android,
> FLEX.
> I would like to contribute with Core Development.
> I am new in this website and I would like to get your help for my quickly
> adaptation in this great team.

I think homework was signing and presented in this list

Welcome!!

Todo lo que no podemos dar nos posee... Andre Gide
universolibre.org