new co-lead of OOo database QA team: andrew jensen

new co-lead of OOo database QA team: andrew jensen

Christoph Lukasiak
moin database testing folks,
moin OOo database QA team,

i am proud to introduce andrew jensen (aka drew) as my executing co-lead
of the OOo database QA team

i am sure that he will improve the group and the project with his ideas
and energy

please support him as you support me

bye chris
(http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/User:Clu)

Re: new co-lead of OOo database QA team: andrew jensen

Reizinger Zoltán
Congratulations to Drew! :)
I will help you as I can. ;)
Zoltan

Ezzel a dátummal: Wednesday 17 February 2010 10.54.02 Christoph Lukasiak ezt
írta:

> moin database testing folks,
> moin OOo database QA team,
>

> i am proud to introduce andrew jensen (aka drew) as my executing co-lead
> of the OOo database QA team
>
> i am sure that he will improve the group and the project with his ideas
> and energy
>
> please support him as you support me
>

> bye chris
> (http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/User:Clu)

Re: new co-lead of OOo database QA team: andrew jensen

Sophie-21
Christoph Lukasiak wrote:

> moin database testing folks,
> moin OOo database QA team,
>

> i am proud to introduce andrew jensen (aka drew) as my executing co-lead
> of the OOo database QA team
>
> i am sure that he will improve the group and the project with his ideas
> and energy
>
> please support him as you support me

Congratulations Drew!

Kind regards
Sophie

Re: new co-lead of OOo database QA team: andrew jensen

frank.schoenheit
> i am proud to introduce andrew jensen (aka drew) as my executing co-lead
> of the OOo database QA team

Congratulations Drew - you surely contributed a lot to the Base QA, so
this role is more than deserved!

Ciao
Frank

--
- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [hidden email] -
- Sun Microsystems                      http://www.sun.com/staroffice -

Re: [qa-dev] new co-lead of OOo database QA team: andrew jensen

Maho NAKATA-2
Hi Chiristoph, and Andrew, congratulations!

From: Christoph Lukasiak <[hidden email]>
Subject: [qa-dev] new co-lead of OOo database QA team: andrew jensen
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 10:54:02 +0100

> moin database testing folks,
> moin OOo database QA team,
>

> i am proud to introduce andrew jensen (aka drew) as my executing
> co-lead of the OOo database QA team
>
> i am sure that he will improve the group and the project with his
> ideas and energy
>
> please support him as you support me
>

> bye chris
> (http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/User:Clu)

Re: new co-lead of OOo database QA team: andrew jensen

Ocke Janssen
Moin,

Christoph Lukasiak wrote:
> i am proud to introduce andrew jensen (aka drew) as my executing
> co-lead of the OOo database QA team

Congratulations Drew! Goods news for OOo Base, bad news for the issues
;-) Great to have you on board.

Best regards,

Ocke

--
Ocke Janssen                      Tel: +49 40 23646 661, x66661
Dipl. Inf(FH)                     Fax: +49 40 23646 550

Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Thomas Schroeder, Wolfgang Engels