new member

Bernard-9
Good evening,

I just subscrib to OOo but I have all the informations in English.

How can I have them in French ?

Many thanks

bernard lindner

Re: new member

Paul
Try : http://fr.openoffice.org/

/paul

On 11/18/05, Bernard <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Good evening,
>

> I just subscrib to OOo but I have all the informations in English.
>
> How can I have them in French ?
>

> Many thanks
>

> bernard lindner

Re: new member

CPHennessy
On Thu November 17 2005 20:33, + Bernard wrote:
> Good evening,
>

> I just subscrib to OOo but I have all the informations in English.
>
> How can I have them in French ?

This list is generally an English only mailing list. If you would like to
communicate in your own language then please have a look at
http://fr.openoffice.org -> "Mailing list" or email [hidden email].

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

                                http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ