new password for Extensions please

Beth Golden
the Extension page is not recognizing my password, when I tried to reset it
numerous times, it fails. I tried to create a new account but my email
(this one) is already registered. What a loop!
thanks for helping

Re: new password for Extensions please

David Belina-2
There is no password required for any OpenOffice Download or browsing for such.  Are you sure you are trying:

https://extensions.openoffice.org