newbie problems with CommandLineTools

Daniel Faber
Hi,

I'm new to OOo development and I try to run CommandLineTools following
the tutorial [1].  I have office.jar, ScriptFramework.jar and the xerces
jar files in my classpath.  Running CommandLineTools shows this error
message:

$  java CommandLineTools -o /usr/lib/openoffice -h
com/sun/star/script/framework/browse/XMLParserFactory
        at CommandLineTools.main(Unknown Source)

$ unzip -l ScriptFramework.jar | grep XML
      289  02-10-06 10:51
com/sun/star/script/framework/container/XMLParser.class
     3440  02-10-06 10:51
com/sun/star/script/framework/container/XMLParserFactory$DefaultParser.class
     1468  02-10-06 10:51
com/sun/star/script/framework/container/XMLParserFactory.class

Seems like CommandLineTools is looking for XMLParserFactory in
com/sun/star/script/framework/browse although it is installed in
com/sun/star/script/framework/container

I'm using OOo-2.0.2 and OOo-sdk-2.0.2

What can I do?

Daniel

PS: Please Cc me, I'm not subscribed to the list.

[1]
http://framework.openoffice.org/scripting/scriptingf1/commandline-devguide.html