next call conf

Alexandro Colorado-3
Anyone know when will we schedule the next CallConf, also will we
carry out the points (still not published) of the SMP meeting at
OOoCon?

--
Alexandro Colorado
OpenOffice.org Español

Re: next call conf

Florian Effenberger-2
Hi,

Alexandro Colorado wrote on 2010-09-10 16.48:
> Anyone know when will we schedule the next CallConf, also will we
> carry out the points (still not published) of the SMP meeting at
> OOoCon?

no, I didn't start the poll yet. I'll try to do so next week.

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <[hidden email]>
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project Lead

Re: next call conf

Peter Junge-2
Alexandro Colorado wrote:
> Anyone know when will we schedule the next CallConf, also will we
> carry out the points (still not published) of the SMP meeting at
> OOoCon?

The problem is still the same, as with preparing the --disorganized, as
you call it-- SMP meeting for the OOoCon. Too much to do, too little
time. Last week was quite busy. Besides traveling back to Beijing I have
been working on getting the presentation slides of the OOoCon online. As
we have SFD on Saturday and I also have some other business to care
about it might still take some time.

best regards,
Peter

Re: next call conf

Alexandro Colorado-3
On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 9:17 PM, Peter Junge <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Alexandro Colorado wrote:
>
>> Anyone know when will we schedule the next CallConf, also will we
>> carry out the points (still not published) of the SMP meeting at
>> OOoCon?
>>

> The problem is still the same, as with preparing the --disorganized, as you
> call it-- SMP meeting for the OOoCon. Too much to do, too little time. Last
> week was quite busy. Besides traveling back to Beijing I have been working
> on getting the presentation slides of the OOoCon online. As we have SFD on
> Saturday and I also have some other business to care about it might still
> take some time.

So why not crowd source it, put a public dropbox and let ppl with more
available time, do it.

> best regards,
> Peter

*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* Español
http://es.openoffice.org

Re: next call conf

Alexandro Colorado-3
On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 12:21 AM, Alexandro Colorado <[hidden email]>wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 9:17 PM, Peter Junge <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Alexandro Colorado wrote:
>>
>>> Anyone know when will we schedule the next CallConf, also will we
>>> carry out the points (still not published) of the SMP meeting at
>>> OOoCon?
>>>

>> The problem is still the same, as with preparing the --disorganized, as
>> you call it-- SMP meeting for the OOoCon. Too much to do, too little time.
>> Last week was quite busy. Besides traveling back to Beijing I have been
>> working on getting the presentation slides of the OOoCon online. As we have
>> SFD on Saturday and I also have some other business to care about it might
>> still take some time.
>>

> So why not crowd source it, put a public dropbox and let ppl with more
> available time, do it.

BTW I wasn't actually asking for the presentation, just a copy-paste of the
points on the SMP on an email. The issue however that instead of using a
digital copy it was put down with a marker on a paper so it might actually
need to be transcribed. I was very puzzled why we did that, instead of
typing it on a slide with the projector going on. Instead the laptop with
the projector was pointing to the SMP which wasn't really read by anyone. I
was on the front row, but I dunno if people on the very back could actually
read the things on the paper. Anyway what's done is done.

--
*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* Español
http://es.openoffice.org

Re: Re: next call conf

Alexandro Colorado-3
On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 5:26 AM, Dr. Bernhard Dippold <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Alexandro, *
>
> Alexandro Colorado wrote:
>
> > On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 9:17 PM, Peter Junge <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > > [...] Too much to do, too little time. ...
> >
> > So why not crowd source it, put a public dropbox and let ppl with more
> > available time, do it.
>
> Obviously you have missed this mail:
> http://marketing.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=dev&msgNo=30753

Umm actually I did miss it. Lately the gmail UI marks some new emails are
read even though they are new.

--
*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* Español
http://es.openoffice.org

Transcribe SMP meettnng flipcharts (was Re: [marketing] next call conf)

Drew Jensen
Hi,

I believe you where referring to someone transcribing the flip[ chart
images at:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Strategic_Marketing_Plan_2010

Didn't see where anyone did this yet.
I have not double checked this - but a quick pass

//SMP-OOoCon2010-FlipChart-1

Bainstorming Goals
Rule The World - The Freedom that servers your Security
To Break the monopoly (Like Firefox)
Establish Market Dominance for Open Format
100% (?) City Councils to Adopt ODF
ODF Remcommended in Every Country
OOo Used by every ministry of Education
ODfF ---- - ------
Universal Interapability of Office Data
Recue the Global Piracy Rate
Establishing Free Office Suites Everywhere
Creating Office Data that lasts for at least 25 years
Best Productivity
Increase the number of ISVs working with OOo
Remove propiretary formats from public sector
Becoming an information framework
Become the first choice for Document Processing
Seamless interaction of Offie Documents int the Semantic Web
Accepted and Supported by all major service providers
Lowering the Entry barrier to the community
Establish an Open Standard for Business Communication
Fostering Cooperation with other communities
Most Satisfied users
Choosen because of desire, not only of need
Constantly growing community
Best integration with other FOSS products
Trustful communication within the community

//SMP-OOoCon2010-FlipChart-2

General Positioning message for OOo
---Brain Storming ---
Free your files and the ass will follow
Puts you in the center
Control your Documents
OCnrrol the furture of your Documents
You can start your better fuuture right now
You can join us to improve your future
The Office Suite of the Network Millenium

//SMP-OOoCon2010-FlipChart-3

Distribution through third parties
-- e.g. driver COs
U.S.: Present at conference
Colaborate with universities
How to contribute
Event with all citires using 100% OOo
Communicate what we are doing on local level
Content
-- Presentations
-- Whitepapers
-- Templates
Brief SMP! Framework!
Involve NLC

//SMP-OOoCon2010-FlipChart-4

MISSION!
WEB 2.0
Local Communities!!
-- How they did it?!
A Plan
Goals
-- Breaking it into pieces
Marketing the tools (eg. Drupal)
Integrated message Community + Oracle
Technologies with OOo

Re: Transcribe SMP meettnng flipcharts (was Re: [marketing] next call conf)

Katsuya Kobayashi
Hi Drew,

Great! Thank you so much!

Best of Regards,
Katsuya

--
* I recommend OpenOffice.org and ODF ! * :)
Katsuya Kobayashi ( http://www4.plala.or.jp/k21/ )
kynh at openoffice.org

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 9:47 AM, Drew Jensen <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I believe you where referring to someone transcribing the flip[ chart
> images at:
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Strategic_Marketing_Plan_2010

Ok I didn't see that either. Yep that was what I was referring to.

> Didn't see where anyone did this yet.
> I have not double checked this - but a quick pass

yaaay thanks for Drew OCR services.

> //SMP-OOoCon2010-FlipChart-1
>
> Bainstorming Goals
> Rule The World - The Freedom that servers your Security
> To Break the monopoly (Like Firefox)
> Establish Market Dominance for Open Format
> 100% (?) City Councils to Adopt ODF
> ODF Remcommended in Every Country
> OOo Used by every ministry of Education
> ODfF ---- - ------
> Universal Interapability of Office Data
> Recue the Global Piracy Rate
> Establishing Free Office Suites Everywhere
> Creating Office Data that lasts for at least 25 years
> Best Productivity
> Increase the number of ISVs working with OOo
> Remove propiretary formats from public sector
> Becoming an information framework
> Become the first choice for Document Processing
> Seamless interaction of Offie Documents int the Semantic Web
> Accepted and Supported by all major service providers
> Lowering the Entry barrier to the community
> Establish an Open Standard for Business Communication
> Fostering Cooperation with other communities
> Most Satisfied users
> Choosen because of desire, not only of need
> Constantly growing community
> Best integration with other FOSS products
> Trustful communication within the community
>
> //SMP-OOoCon2010-FlipChart-2
>
> General Positioning message for OOo
> ---Brain Storming ---
> Free your files and the ass will follow
> Puts you in the center
> Control your Documents
> OCnrrol the furture of your Documents
> You can start your better fuuture right now
> You can join us to improve your future
> The Office Suite of the Network Millenium
>
> //SMP-OOoCon2010-FlipChart-3
>
> Distribution through third parties
> -- e.g. driver COs
> U.S.: Present at conference
> Colaborate with universities
> How to contribute
> Event with all citires using 100% OOo
> Communicate what we are doing on local level
> Content
> -- Presentations
> -- Whitepapers
> -- Templates
> Brief SMP! Framework!
> Involve NLC
>
> //SMP-OOoCon2010-FlipChart-4
>
> MISSION!
> WEB 2.0
> Local Communities!!
> -- How they did it?!
> A Plan
> Goals
> -- Breaking it into pieces
> Marketing the tools (eg. Drupal)
> Integrated message Community + Oracle
> Technologies with OOo

*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* Español
http://es.openoffice.org

Re: Transcribe SMP meettnng flipcharts (was Re: [marketing] next call conf)

Peter Junge-2
Hi Drew,

many, many thanks. :-) Your transcription will be immensely useful with
continuing the work on the SMP.

Best regards,
Peter

Drew Jensen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I believe you where referring to someone transcribing the flip[ chart
> images at:
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Strategic_Marketing_Plan_2010
>
> Didn't see where anyone did this yet.
> I have not double checked this - but a quick pass
>
> //SMP-OOoCon2010-FlipChart-1
>
> Bainstorming Goals
> Rule The World - The Freedom that servers your Security
> To Break the monopoly (Like Firefox)
> Establish Market Dominance for Open Format
> 100% (?) City Councils to Adopt ODF
> ODF Remcommended in Every Country
> OOo Used by every ministry of Education
> ODfF ---- - ------
> Universal Interapability of Office Data
> Recue the Global Piracy Rate
> Establishing Free Office Suites Everywhere
> Creating Office Data that lasts for at least 25 years
> Best Productivity
> Increase the number of ISVs working with OOo
> Remove propiretary formats from public sector
> Becoming an information framework
> Become the first choice for Document Processing
> Seamless interaction of Offie Documents int the Semantic Web
> Accepted and Supported by all major service providers
> Lowering the Entry barrier to the community
> Establish an Open Standard for Business Communication
> Fostering Cooperation with other communities
> Most Satisfied users
> Choosen because of desire, not only of need
> Constantly growing community
> Best integration with other FOSS products
> Trustful communication within the community
>
> //SMP-OOoCon2010-FlipChart-2
>
> General Positioning message for OOo
> ---Brain Storming ---
> Free your files and the ass will follow
> Puts you in the center
> Control your Documents
> OCnrrol the furture of your Documents
> You can start your better fuuture right now
> You can join us to improve your future
> The Office Suite of the Network Millenium
>
> //SMP-OOoCon2010-FlipChart-3
>
> Distribution through third parties
> -- e.g. driver COs
> U.S.: Present at conference
> Colaborate with universities
> How to contribute
> Event with all citires using 100% OOo
> Communicate what we are doing on local level
> Content
> -- Presentations
> -- Whitepapers
> -- Templates
> Brief SMP! Framework!
> Involve NLC
>
> //SMP-OOoCon2010-FlipChart-4
>
> MISSION!
> WEB 2.0
> Local Communities!!
> -- How they did it?!
> A Plan
> Goals
> -- Breaking it into pieces
> Marketing the tools (eg. Drupal)
> Integrated message Community + Oracle
> Technologies with OOo

Re: Transcribe SMP meettnng flipcharts (was Re: [marketing] next call conf)

luiz-12
Hi,

I have taken the liberty of make corrections at errors of wording in SMP
wiki page.

Regards,

Luiz

Drew Jensen wrote on 2010-09-13 16.47:

> I believe you where referring to someone transcribing the flip[ chart
> images at:
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Strategic_Marketing_Plan_2010
>
> Didn't see where anyone did this yet.
> I have not double checked this - but a quick pass

wow, thanks a lot, that's really great!

Florian