no active help for most toolbars

Mathias Röllig
Hello!

Please open Writer and goto View → Toolbars.
Press [Shift]+[F1] for active help.
Only for “Hyperlink Bar” and “Formula” you will get a balloon help topic.

Can anybody check, if there was never a help topic for the other tool
bars or is there a broken link in the source?

Should I file an issue?

Regards, Mathias

> Please open Writer and goto View → Toolbars.
> Press [Shift]+[F1] for active help.
> Only for “Hyperlink Bar” and “Formula” you will get a balloon
> help topic.
>
> Can anybody check, if there was never a help topic for the other tool
> bars or is there a broken link in the source?

imho: There has never been a help topic for View → Toolbars.

> Should I file an issue?

I think yes, but the problem is very old, for example, it also occurs in OOo 3.3.0.

greetings,
Jörg