open files problem

Christian Ojeda
Hi, i using Open Office 2.0, Windows 98SE and my net fileserver is Windows NT4.0 Server, if open file from \\myserver\folder operative\test.xls, OpenOffice Calc respond:

\\myserver\folder operative\test.xls no exist

if open locally (c:\temp\test.xls) OpenOffice Calc have no problem.

Why?.

Thanks
Christian Ojeda

Re: open files problem

Paul
Have a look at :
http://www.oooforum.org/forum/viewtopic.phtml?t=5691&highlight=network+map

I believe that it is a known bug.

/paul

On 11/10/05, Christian Ojeda <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi, i using Open Office 2.0, Windows 98SE and my net fileserver is Windows NT4.0 Server, if open file from \\myserver\folder operative\test.xls, OpenOffice Calc respond:
>
> \\myserver\folder operative\test.xls no exist
>
> if open locally (c:\temp\test.xls) OpenOffice Calc have no problem.
>
> Why?.
>
> Thanks
> Christian Ojeda

Re: open files problem