open infra tickets

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

open infra tickets

Peter Kovacs-3
Hello all,


We have 2 older tickets open at infra:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-16097 -


  Remove the Google Translate button on Pootle's UI for OpenOffice


https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-17537 -


  Upgrade translate-toolkit at translate-vm (to version 2.3.1)


Are these still an issue?


Al the best

Peter

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: open infra tickets

FR web forum
Hi Peter,

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-16097 
> Remove the Google Translate button on Pootle's UI for OpenOffice
I comment it but I'm afraid that we have no response from OP.
For me: not an issue
And infra can close this



---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: open infra tickets

Mechtilde Stehmann-2
In reply to this post by Peter Kovacs-3
Hello,


Am 21.07.19 um 12:19 schrieb Peter Kovacs:

> Hello all,
>
> We have 2 older tickets open at infra:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-16097 -
>
>   Remove the Google Translate button on Pootle's UI for OpenOffice
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-17537 -
>
>   Upgrade translate-toolkit at translate-vm (to version 2.3.1)
I'm the OP of this ticket and it is an issue.

When it is fixed, I can move all steps of the translation process to
translate-vm.
Now I must do the last steps at my local machine.

Esp. I can't run po2oo to get the *.sdf files back and commit them to
the repo.
>
> Are these still an issue?
For me the second one.
>
> Al the best
>
> Peter

Kind regards

--
Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice
## Freie Office Suite für Linux, MacOSX, Windows
## Debian Developer
## PGP encryption welcome
## F0E3 7F3D C87A 4998 2899  39E7 F287 7BBA 141A AD7F


signature.asc (849 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: open infra tickets

Peter Kovacs-4
Okay, I will query both for status. If the Google one turns out nasty we close it.

Thanks for the feedback!

All the best
Peter


Am 21. Juli 2019 20:30:10 MESZ schrieb Mechtilde <[hidden email]>:

>Hello,
>
>
>Am 21.07.19 um 12:19 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> We have 2 older tickets open at infra:
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-16097 -
>>
>>   Remove the Google Translate button on Pootle's UI for OpenOffice
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-17537 -
>>
>>   Upgrade translate-toolkit at translate-vm (to version 2.3.1)
>
>I'm the OP of this ticket and it is an issue.
>
>When it is fixed, I can move all steps of the translation process to
>translate-vm.
>Now I must do the last steps at my local machine.
>
>Esp. I can't run po2oo to get the *.sdf files back and commit them to
>the repo.
>>
>> Are these still an issue?
>For me the second one.
>>
>> Al the best
>>
>> Peter
>
>Kind regards
>
>--
>Mechtilde Stehmann
>## Apache OpenOffice
>## Freie Office Suite für Linux, MacOSX, Windows
>## Debian Developer
>## PGP encryption welcome
>## F0E3 7F3D C87A 4998 2899  39E7 F287 7BBA 141A AD7F

--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android-Gerät mit K-9 Mail gesendet.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: open infra tickets

Andrea Pescetti-2
In reply to this post by Peter Kovacs-3
On 21/07/2019 Peter Kovacs wrote:
> We have 2 older tickets open at infra:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-16097 -
>    Remove the Google Translate button on Pootle's UI for OpenOffice

This one was opened a long time ago due to this discussion
https://s.apache.org/kb3zs

I honestly don't think it is worth spending time upon at this stage. We
can live with the current situation.

Regards,
   Andrea.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: open infra tickets

Peter Kovacs-3
The issue is closed now. I try to be behind the other 2 issues we have.
Get our build bots active again and the translation thing.

Am 2. August 2019 22:57:11 MESZ schrieb Andrea Pescetti <[hidden email]>:

>On 21/07/2019 Peter Kovacs wrote:
>> We have 2 older tickets open at infra:
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-16097 -
>>    Remove the Google Translate button on Pootle's UI for OpenOffice
>
>This one was opened a long time ago due to this discussion
>https://s.apache.org/kb3zs
>
>I honestly don't think it is worth spending time upon at this stage. We
>
>can live with the current situation.
>
>Regards,
>   Andrea.
>
>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
>For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: open infra tickets

Mechtilde Stehmann-2
Hello

Am 03.08.19 um 12:26 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
> The issue is closed now. I try to be behind the other 2 issues we have.
> Get our build bots active again and the translation thing.

As I desdribed in the Jira tickets I can help to get them active again
if I can have access to a test machine (VM) to work it out

When all things work as expected we can switch then

Mechtilde

> Am 2. August 2019 22:57:11 MESZ schrieb Andrea Pescetti <[hidden email]>:
>> On 21/07/2019 Peter Kovacs wrote:
>>> We have 2 older tickets open at infra:
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-16097 -
>>>    Remove the Google Translate button on Pootle's UI for OpenOffice
>>
>> This one was opened a long time ago due to this discussion
>> https://s.apache.org/kb3zs
>>
>> I honestly don't think it is worth spending time upon at this stage. We
>>
>> can live with the current situation.
>>
>> Regards,
>>   Andrea.
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
>> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
--
Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice
## Freie Office Suite für Linux, MacOSX, Windows
## Debian Developer
## PGP encryption welcome
## F0E3 7F3D C87A 4998 2899  39E7 F287 7BBA 141A AD7F


signature.asc (849 bytes) Download Attachment