open office 4

patricia
I have been using this program for a long time and 4 months ago I reinstalled it just yesterday it “not responding” so I uninstalled, empty bin, restarted system, reinstalled and started using it and same thing, ran kasppersky, malawarebytes all is good. reinstalled, unplugged system took out battery restarte system reinstalled ran scan all night started using today started fine and then boom “not responding”
do you have a solution
patricia barrett

Sent from Windows Mail

Re: open office 4

jd1008
It is NOT true that antivirus software will detect and remove ALL viruses.

If you have access to another computer that does NOT have openoffice,
install it on that computer and run it there to see if the behaviour is
the same.

PS: Which release version of OO 4 are you using?
I am at Apache 4.1.3

On 04/08/2017 11:54 AM, patricia wrote:
> I have been using this program for a long time and 4 months ago I reinstalled it just yesterday it “not responding” so I uninstalled, empty bin, restarted system, reinstalled and started using it and same thing, ran kasppersky, malawarebytes all is good. reinstalled, unplugged system took out battery restarte system reinstalled ran scan all night started using today started fine and then boom “not responding”
> do you have a solution
> patricia barrett
>
> Sent from Windows Mail

Re: open office 4

Julian Thomas

> On Apr 8, 2017, at 13:54, patricia <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I have been using this program for a long time and 4 months ago I reinstalled it just yesterday it “not responding” so I uninstalled, empty bin, restarted system, reinstalled and started using it and same thing, ran kasppersky, malawarebytes all is good. reinstalled, unplugged system took out battery restarte system reinstalled ran scan all night started using today started fine and then boom “not responding”

You don't tell us what operating system you are using. Is this the only application with this problem?  Also, where did you download from?

----
Julian Thomas   - http://jt-mj.net

"God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is going on with the prime numbers". - attributed to Paul Erdős