open office Dansk

Thim Henriksen
Hej.
Jeg vil gerne være med til at udvikle / gennem læse jeres fine produkt.

--
Thim Henriksen
Møllegade 6
6310 Broager

Re: open office Dansk

Andrea Pescetti-2
On 22/01/2013 Thim Henriksen wrote:
> Jeg vil gerne være med til at udvikle / gennem læse jeres fine produkt.

Welcome Thim, we have native Danish volunteers here who will be able to
provide better information, but if you'd like to help you could try
installing our test version of OpenOffice 3.4.1 in Danish (to be
released as final next week unless we find major bugs). You can find it
at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Snapshot+Builds#DevelopmentSnapshotBuilds-AOO341fullsets
and you should check that it installs correctly, runs fine, is properly
localized into Danish and has a working Danish spell checker.

Please report your findings to [hidden email] Note: if you
don't want to miss announcements about the OpenOffice localization you
should subscribe to this mailing list: send an empty e-mail message to
[hidden email] and respond to the confirmation
request you will receive.

Thanks,
   Andrea.