open office crashing

Aaron Tuohy
Open Office 4.1.3 continues to crash despite updating Java and uninstall and reinstalling Open Office. This is being installed on Windows Vista 32 bit. Any suggestions?

Re: open office crashing

zahra a
hello.
you should install 32bit version of java, java is only required for
base and some wizards.
java 9 i think is not supported by openoffice.
hope that help, God bless you all!

On 10/11/17, Aaron Tuohy <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Open Office 4.1.3 continues to crash despite updating Java and uninstall and
> reinstalling Open Office. This is being installed on Windows Vista 32 bit.
> Any suggestions?

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
www.al-islam.org