open office did not install properly on windows 10 computer, will not let me uninstall , how do I get it off my computer

open office did not install properly on windows 10 computer, will not let me uninstall , how do I get it off my computer

James REED

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: open office did not install properly on windows 10 computer, will not let me uninstall , how do I get it off my computer

Martin Groenescheij
First you need to learn that you need to write your message in the body of your email.
Secondly it will be nice if you give more information on what went wrong.
 Finally removing a software package is part of your operating system.

On 4 Jan 2020, at 17:38, James REED <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: open office did not install properly on windows 10 computer, will not let me uninstall , how do I get it off my computer

Rory O'Farrell
On Sat, 4 Jan 2020 11:34:01 -0500
James REED <[hidden email]> wrote:

open office did not install properly on windows 10 computer, will not let me uninstall , how do I get it off my computer

> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

If it will not uninstall at Windows Control Panel level, you could try download and try CCleaner or Revo Uninstaller to uninstall it.  Be aware that these can cause problems to other programs on your computer if used without due care.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

Re: open office did not install properly on windows 10 computer, will not let me uninstall , how do I get it off my computer

Allmen Quester
I have found that a fresh restart of the computer will allow Open Office to
install correctly