open office doesn't work

wayne ladouceur
using windows 7 pro with IE 11 and when I access open office it doesn't
work--tried compatibility and comes up uncompatible-Why?

Re: open office doesn't work

Wade Smart-2
Your web browser has nothing to do with OO.
What version of OO are you using?
When you say "access" do you mean start the program?

--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606

On Sat, May 19, 2018 at 8:32 AM, wayne ladouceur <[hidden email]> wrote:
> using windows 7 pro with IE 11 and when I access open office it doesn't
> work--tried compatibility and comes up uncompatible-Why?

Re: open office doesn't work

zahra a
hi.
it depend on the version that you use.
however, i believe that openoffice and libreoffice are compatible with
all windows versions.
you dont need to run it in compatibility mode.
from which website did you download it and which version?

On 5/19/18, Wade Smart <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Your web browser has nothing to do with OO.
> What version of OO are you using?
> When you say "access" do you mean start the program?
>
> --
> Registered Linux User: #480675
> Registered Linux Machine: #408606
> Linux since June 2005
>

> On Sat, May 19, 2018 at 8:32 AM, wayne ladouceur <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>> using windows 7 pro with IE 11 and when I access open office it doesn't
>> work--tried compatibility and comes up uncompatible-Why?

By God,
were I given all the seven heavens
with all they contain
in order that