open office download

coletta stetz

I downloaded Apache open office 4.1.5 to my windows 10 but cannot open it.  What did I do wrong?  I would really appreciate your help.  Please contact me at     [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>    Thank you,  Coletta

Re: open office download

David Robley
On 01/07/18 06:56, coletta stetz wrote:
> I downloaded Apache open office 4.1.5 to my windows 10 but cannot open it.  What did I do wrong?  I would really appreciate your help.  Please contact me at     [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>    Thank you,  Coletta

Did you download from the official site via
http://www.openoffice.org/download/ which takes you to SourceForge?

Having downloaded from there, did you install according to the
instructions at
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/FAQ/Installation/How_do_I_install_OpenOffice.org_on_Windows%3F

Cheers
--
David Robley

Those who forget the pasta are condemned to reheat it.