open office download?

Monica Bergström
Hi
I have downloaded the program but can not open it because  the developer can not be confirmed.
Security reasons !
What to do?
I have also  just installed Mac OS Catalina 10.15.7

OpenOffice.app” kan inte öppnas eftersom utvecklaren inte kan bekräftas.

Rgd Monica

Monica Bergström
[hidden email]

Monimix AB