Quantcast

open office on Mac

Jerry Russell Croteau
I have Open Office on my iMac and it freezes up and I cannot get it off my Mac.  How can I get the application removed from my Mac?  [hidden email]

Re: open office on Mac

Julian Thomas

> On Apr 17, 2017, at 22:50, Jerry Russell Croteau <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I have Open Office on my iMac and it freezes up and I cannot get it off my Mac.  How can I get the application removed from my Mac?  [hidden email]
Go to Applications in finder, find the OO icon, delete.

Did you download it from open office.org?

 —
jt - http://jt-mj.net

Bad officials are elected by good citizens who do not vote. - George Jean Nathan