open office search on google

Jakob-Sebastian Korger
if you search for open office on google.de the fist link is this http://opennoficeonline.com/
if you click on download an register youself on the next page you have to pay 96€ . . .
greetz
jakob korger

Re: open office search on google

Harold Fuchs-9
But if you Google openoffice (no space) the first entry is for
www.openoffice.org

Harold Fuchs
London
====
"Jakob-Sebastian Korger" <[hidden email]> wrote
in message news:[hidden email]...
if you search for open office on google.de the fist link is this
http://opennoficeonline.com/
if you click on download an register youself on the next page you have to
pay 96€ . . .
greetz
jakob korger

Re: open office search on google

mike scott-2
On 19/01/11 10:50, Harold Fuchs wrote:
> But if you Google openoffice (no space) the first entry is for
> www.openoffice.org
>
> Harold Fuchs
> London

 From google.com, the first entry I see for 'open office' is
http://www.openoffice.megasoftpro.com/(with some interesting comments
embedded in the page). The next few entries are all official OOo pages -
so only those who can't read beyond the first entry would miss the
official site.

When I try the same on www.google.de, the first four results are the
official OOo site. The OP's site does not appear; but maybe there are
good reasons for this.

As ever, I guess those who can't/won't do their research before buying
are quite likely to get fleeced.

--
Mike Scott
Harlow, Essex, England