open office shutting down frequently

Ari Peltonen
Hello,

I´m using open office and lately it has been shutting down frequently,
several times in short time. I have to save basically every single time
when I do some changes of I loose all changes. Is this general problem or
does it cause by my system somehow.

best regards
Ari Peltonen

Re: open office shutting down frequently

David Robley

On 22/10/18 18:36, Ari Peltonen wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I´m using open office and lately it has been shutting down frequently,
> several times in short time. I have to save basically every single time
> when I do some changes of I loose all changes. Is this general problem or
> does it cause by my system somehow.
>
> best regards
> Ari Peltonen

"my system"
You haven't mentioned what that is, so any answer will be a guess. My
guess, if you are using Widows 10, might be a recent W10 upgrade - see
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=94690#p451449

Cheers
--
David Robley

"I've been out picking fruit," said Tom with aplomb.