open office spell check

Bradlee Jennings
My spell check just suddenly stopped working, how can I fix that?

Thanks
Bradlee

Re: open office spell check

Rory O'Farrell
On Mon, 4 Feb 2019 19:02:02 +0000 (UTC)
Bradlee Jennings <[hidden email]> wrote:

> My spell check just suddenly stopped working, how can I fix that?
>
> Thanks
> Bradlee

Try renaming your OO user profile.

If you are using Windows close OpenOffice and the Quickstarter. Open File
Explorer. Copy and paste %appdata%\OpenOffice\4 in the File Explorer (sometimes called Windows Explorer)
Address Bar and press Enter. Rename the "user" folder - "user.old" is a good choice. Start OpenOffice.

This cures most spellcheck problems.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>