open office

anna_hovsepyan
Again, I need your help. I want to start to work offline, I have just
clicked in the link, and found the owerview tab page, but I can't find the
files, for downloading. If it is right, I found it in the Download AOO, is
it?

Re: open office

FR web forum
> Again, I need your help. I want to start to work offline, I have just
> clicked in the link, and found the owerview tab page, but I can't
> find the
> files, for downloading. If it is right, I found it in the Download
> AOO, is
> it?
I don't understand what you means.
What link did you talk?

Re: open office

simona maria
Hi I have no idea what are you talking about  . please stop sending
messages to this email address. I have already reported you as spam. The
next will be considered as harassment and reported to Police. I can t help
you.

Regards,
Simona

On 19 Dec 2017 2:02 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Again, I need your help. I want to start to work offline, I have just
> clicked in the link, and found the owerview tab page, but I can't find the
> files, for downloading. If it is right, I found it in the Download AOO, is
> it?

Re: open office

FR web forum
@simona:
You received these e-mails because in the past you have subscribe on this mailing list.
If you don't want it anymore, you must unsubscribe (see instruction at bottom page).

> Hi I have no idea what are you talking about  . please stop sending
> messages to this email address. I have already reported you as spam.
> The
> next will be considered as harassment and reported to Police. I can t
> help
> you.
>
> Regards,
> Simona
>
> On 19 Dec 2017 2:02 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Again, I need your help. I want to start to work offline, I have
> > just
> > clicked in the link, and found the owerview tab page, but I can't
> > find the
> > files, for downloading. If it is right, I found it in the Download
> > AOO, is
> > it?

Re: open office

simona maria
Hi,
I don't want to be on your lists anymore.

Regards,
Simona

On 20 Dec 2017 10:19 AM, "FR web forum" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> @simona:
> You received these e-mails because in the past you have subscribe on this
> mailing list.
> If you don't want it anymore, you must unsubscribe (see instruction at
> bottom page).

Re: open office

FR web forum
Instead of posting, you must read what I wrote:
see instruction in bottom page
Only you can unsubscribe you

> I don't want to be on your lists anymore.
>
> Regards,
> Simona
>
> On 20 Dec 2017 10:19 AM, "FR web forum" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > @simona:
> > You received these e-mails because in the past you have subscribe
> > on this
> > mailing list.
> > If you don't want it anymore, you must unsubscribe (see instruction
> > at
> > bottom page).

Re: open office

simona maria
You wrote nothing . Sorry this is just madness. I have applied for stopping
the subscription at 2 email addresses: [hidden email] and
L10N...
What should I do more? All sort of persons ask me advice ...I am not in it
anymore.

On 20 Dec 2017 10:31 AM, "FR web forum" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Instead of posting, you must read what I wrote:
> see instruction in bottom page
> Only you can unsubscribe you

Aw: Re: open office

Isch
Hi,

I´m a user from Germany. I got no idea why you have problems to unsubscribe. Do you already write an empty mail to:

[hidden email]

If not do it.

Gruß
Christian Palm

> Gesendet: Mittwoch, 20. Dezember 2017 um 11:38 Uhr
> Von: "simona maria" <[hidden email]>
> An: [hidden email], [hidden email]
> Betreff: Re: open office
>
> You wrote nothing . Sorry this is just madness. I have applied for stopping
> the subscription at 2 email addresses: [hidden email] and
> L10N...
> What should I do more? All sort of persons ask me advice ...I am not in it
> anymore.
>
> On 20 Dec 2017 10:31 AM, "FR web forum" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Instead of posting, you must read what I wrote:
> > see instruction in bottom page
> > Only you can unsubscribe you

Re: open office

Andrea Pescetti-2
On 19/12/2017 anna_hovsepyan wrote:
> Again, I need your help. I want to start to work offline, I have just
> clicked in the link, and found the owerview tab page, but I can't find the
> files, for downloading. If it is right, I found it in the Download AOO, is
> it?

Hello Anna, no that is not the right link. We will need to do a massive
Pootle update and, since we are volunteers like you, we'll probably be
able to allocate some time for it next week, taking advantage of the
less busy period.

Two things in the meantime:

1. We will need to know the plural form for Armenian to setup the system
accordingly. You can read more at
http://docs.translatehouse.org/projects/localization-guide/en/latest/l10n/pluralforms.html
; as you will see, most languages follow the same rules as English,
Spanish, Italian... i.e., two forms, the singular "1 item" and the
plural "2 items"; if Armenian is different, like a different plural form
for 2 than 3 items, we'll need to know it.

2. Would you like to start with the website rather than with the
OpenOffice program? The website is ready and it can be done already
offline; in case, just let us know and we can deliver the files to you
by mid next week.

Regards,
   Andrea.