opening files from my USB memory stick

JOHN RUSSELL
I can read the list of items but have Not been able to find a way to open any individual items I have made up to end of 2017.so can you tell me how to open files, as I presumed it was to # click # on Open office   # writer ##
When I click on the # write Icon nothing appears

So as I have several files with text I want to adjust these.
My computer is a brand new Dell laptop

Re: opening files from my USB memory stick

Martin Groenescheij

On 11/02/18 8:10 AM, JOHN RUSSELL wrote:
> I can read the list of items but have Not been able to find a way to open any individual items I have made up to end of 2017.

So if I understand correctly you can't open items made up to the end of
2017.
My question is can you open items made after 2017?
By the way I assume you mean files when you talk about items.