openoffice 2.0 fails to start/close

Naveen Agarawal
 Thanks a lot for your reply!

 I am using OO directly obtained directly from openoffice.org. So I don't think there should be any issues.

 Regards!
 Naveen

Every body has his shares of ups and downs but one should never say no to life.

---------------------------------

Re: openoffice 2.0 fails to start/close

CPHennessy
On Sat November 19 2005 16:13, Naveen Agarawal wrote:
>  Thanks a lot for your reply!
>
>  I am using OO directly obtained directly from openoffice.org. So I don't
> think there should be any issues.

Did it every start ?
What error messages did you get when you tried to start it ?

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

                                http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ