openoffice

Carole Austing
Did something change?  Today I can’t open my program!  I used it as recently as Saturday the 12th of December, and today I can’t.  I love my Openoffice!  Help!  Carole

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: openoffice

Rory O'Farrell
On Wed, 16 Dec 2020 11:19:08 -0600
Carole Austing <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Did something change?  Today I can’t open my program!  I used it as recently as Saturday the 12th of December, and today I can’t.  I love my Openoffice!  Help!  Carole
>
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Start TaskManager (Ctrl Shift Esc) and kill any soffice processes shown on TaskManagers tabs.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

Re: openoffice

jd1008
Hi all,
It REALLY seems to me that Apple and MS
are doing all they can to discourage people
from downloading and using AOO.
Recall a few days ago, a German user showed
error banner on his/her screen (the user was using
Apple OS), and the banner said something like
the software the user was downloading was not
considered safe.
Is it not time that AOO filed a complaint with
the dept of commerce (at least) ????