openoffice to PL translations

mu_m
Hi

I'm interested in helping in translating Open Office to Polish.

I have typographic background that's why I know Polish typographic vocabulary. Every editor I have met (including all versions of editors from company from Redmond) mostly suck when it comes to translating it into Polish - Open Office is no exception.

No matter if you need me for that reason or you need just to translate some unfinished parts of OO - I declare here my help as a volunteer.

What should I do next?

Cheers
Mu

Re: openoffice to PL translations

Paolo Pozzan-2
Il 28/10/2012 20:55, mu_m ha scritto:

> Hi
>
> I'm interested in helping in translating Open Office to Polish.
>
> I have typographic background that's why I know Polish typographic vocabulary. Every editor I have met (including all versions of editors from company from Redmond) mostly suck when it comes to translating it into Polish - Open Office is no exception.
>
> No matter if you need me for that reason or you need just to translate some unfinished parts of OO - I declare here my help as a volunteer.
>
> What should I do next?

Hi Mu,
first of all please consider subscribing to the mailing list, otherwise
you will not receive any answer. Just send an empty mail to
[hidden email].

There are already active volunteers working on polish and I hope they
will answer you soon. In the meanwhile you can look for some older
discussions about your language in the mailing list archive at:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ooo-l10n/

Paolo