password for pootle account

anna_hovsepyan
Sorry please, for interrupting you, but I have just clicked to this link,
and wrote my e-mail address, [hidden email], but I haven't receive
my password yet, will you send me the password, for Pootle account,
please?

Re: password for pootle account

Keith N. McKenna
Anna;

I have no way of sending you the password. The link sends an e-mail to the address that you enter with instructions on setting the password yourself. Make sure that you enter the e-mail address in the dialogue box correctly and check your spam folder to see if the mail is there.

Regards
Keith