password for pootle account

anna_hovsepyan
what should I do in that case, if I don't receive my password for Pootle
account, my e-mail is true, I have just clicked in the link, and nothing,
I dot't receive my password.

Re: password for pootle account

Andrea Pescetti-2
anna_hovsepyan wrote:
> what should I do in that case, if I don't receive my password for Pootle
> account, my e-mail is true, I have just clicked in the link, and nothing,
> I dot't receive my password.

I've forced a password for you and I will send it to your personal
e-mail address now.

Note that this is only the first step: you won't be able to translate
immediately once you get your password. But please let us know when you
can login and we can continue the discussion.

Regards,
   Andrea.