password protect

Ed Wester
I do not have the option to password protect when I save a document.
Please Advise.

Re: password protect

David Robley-2
If the file has already been saved, you will need to use File | Save As
and check the box for "Save with password".

As a courtesy I have forwarded a copy of this reply to you as well as to
the mailing list. Do Not reply to me personally but just to the list at
will be ignored.

On 9/1/21 9:19 am, Ed Wester wrote:

> I do not have the option to password protect when I save a document.
> Please Advise.

Cheers
--
David Robley

Man who jumps through screen door likely to strain himself.

Re: password protect

Robin Lord
Use the save as option then you have a check box to save wth password same in libre office or open office

On Fri, 8 Jan 2021, at 22:49, Ed Wester wrote:

> I do not have the option to password protect when I save a document.
> Please Advise.

Best Regards

Robin