pb OpenOffice.org

Jean Claude Mahinc
Bonjour,
Ci-dessous copie du mail envoyé . Merci pour votre aide.
Salutations : jcmahinc

De: "Jean Claude Mahinc" <[hidden email]>
À: <[hidden email]>
Objet: about OpenOffice
Date: lundi 2 juillet 2007 10:29

Hi,
I've just loaded "OpenOffice.org 2.2", but I've had to restore my system : "OOo" has disappeared from my configuration panel !!!
I can find it on my desk or through the search program but I'm unable to open it !
I do need it ! I'm far from being a pro at informatics , of course !!!
Thank you for your help . Best regards : jcmahinc
Hi,
I've just loaded "OpenOffice.org 2.2", but I've had to restore my system : "OOo" has disappeared from my configuration panel !!!
I can find it on my desk or through the search program but I'm unable to open it !
I do need it ! I'm far from being a pro at informatics , of course !!!
Thank you for your help . Best regards : jcmahinc

Re: pb OpenOffice.org

Oliver Specht - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg
Jean Claude Mahinc wrote:

> Bonjour,
> Ci-dessous copie du mail envoyé . Merci pour votre aide.
> Salutations : jcmahinc
>
> De: "Jean Claude Mahinc" <[hidden email]>
> À: <[hidden email]>
> Objet: about OpenOffice
> Date: lundi 2 juillet 2007 10:29
>

> Hi,
> I've just loaded "OpenOffice.org 2.2", but I've had to restore my system : "OOo" has disappeared from my configuration panel !!!
> I can find it on my desk or through the search program but I'm unable to open it !
> I do need it ! I'm far from being a pro at informatics , of course !!!
> Thank you for your help . Best regards : jcmahinc

Hi,
probably the easiest way is to install it again.

Which operating system do you use?

As you are not subsribed to the list I set you on cc.

I forward this message to the users list ( [hidden email] ).

If you want to subscribe to that list e-mail to

Oliver