persistency of table display formats

Seb-28
Hi,

After opening a table for viewing, setting things like column width,
column format (number of decimals, time formats, etc.), closing the
table, and then saving the database document, shouldn't those
definitions persist throughout sessions, even if the computer is
restarted?  I've found that this is often not the case.  Some tables
seem to retain those settings throughout sessions, but others seem to
lose all customizations for viewing.  I use Base for interacting with a
PostgreSQL database, via the sdbc driver.

--
Seb

Re: persistency of table display formats

Seb-28
Hi,

I'm still experiencing this problem with 3.2.1.  Any
suggestions/comments on this?  Thanks.

On Sun, 16 May 2010 14:12:53 -0500,
Seb <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi, After opening a table for viewing, setting things like column
> width, column format (number of decimals, time formats, etc.), closing
> the table, and then saving the database document, shouldn't those
> definitions persist throughout sessions, even if the computer is
> restarted?  I've found that this is often not the case.  Some tables
> seem to retain those settings throughout sessions, but others seem to
> lose all customizations for viewing.  I use Base for interacting with
> a PostgreSQL database, via the sdbc driver.

Cheers,

--
Seb