photos

Jenny Mackintosh
I am not sure if you can help but here goes! I use Adobe Photoshop Elements 2 ( no longer supported) and I used to have Microsoft Office on Win 98. I was able to go to "View" in Photoshop then "details" and print the list without the pictures in Office. I now have Win XP home and Open Office,  I have tried and failed to find a way of doing this using "Open Office"  I need to do this as I have dvds with hundreds of photos on them but no info as to what or who they are! I would like a paper list to go with each disc.Any ideas would be gratefully received.
Thanks,
Jenny Mackintosh

Re: photos

Paul
So you have photoshop installed still. And you want to 'view' >
details, and have the list produced in writer (as it used to do in
word).

I don't think that there is that level of integration. One suggestion
may be to see if the list can be produced in some other format, other
than .doc (eg, rtf, or pdf)...

Another alternative would be to have a macro written, using OOo, and
have the contents of the disc imported into writer...  I'm sure
someone on this list could assist.

/paul